If your Atom spin up the motors, and the they quickly stop, and will not re-arm again unless you remove the battery and re-attach it follow these steps:
- Power on your Transmitter, and then your Atom.
- Power on your goggles or FPV monitor and choose the channel your Video Tx is using.
- Press and hold the button on the side of the Vtx/OSD/Buzzer layer (Bottom layer)
- Follow the on screen prompts until it completes.
- Test your motor arming again.
If you are still experiencing issues with your motors not arming, or staying armed please open a ticket at https://rotorx.freshdesk.com