When you first power on the Atom for the very first time it will automatically go into the calibration mode. If you need to go into this mode manually please follow the steps below, and watch the accompanying video.
- Hold down the Power button on the OSD layer for more than 10 seconds.
- Make sure that the "Waiting for X" message displays the correct protocol for your Rx.
- If it doesn't have the correct protocol press the button to cycle through the different options until you see the correct one for your Rx type. (For the Stock Rx it will be Spektrum 2048)
- Center the sticks on your Tx when you have the correct option selected, and the countdown timer will begin.
- Follow the steps on your OSD (Goggles, or screen).
- That's it!
Here is a video to make it super easy to follow along!